阅读历史 |

第228章 我用什么才能留住你(1 / 2)

加入书签

“WhatI hold you with?”

我用什么才能留住你?

“I offer you lean streets, desperate suhe oon of the jagged suburbs.”

我给你瘦落的街道、绝望的落日、荒郊的月亮。

“I offer you the bitterness of a an who has looked long and long at the lonely oon.”

我给你一个久久地望着孤月的人的悲哀。

……

半明半昧的阴影,橘黄色的灯光在他身上投了层深浅不一的阴影,五官融在疏浅的光线中,有一种不真实的清俊。

他有点鼻音的清淡,松松懒懒,尾音音调微扬卷着英伦的腔调,下压再低低的缠上来,足够撩拨得人耳尖发麻,渐渐发烫。

只是这漫长的暧昧缱绻,并未被任何人听闻。

但床侧青年丝毫不在意。

字句依旧在静寂空间的晕开蔓延——

“I offer you the loyalty of a an who has never been loyal.”

我给你一个从未有过信仰的人的忠诚。

“I offer you that kernel of yself that I have saved sohow -the tral heart,”

我给你我设法保全的我自己的核心,

“that deals notwords, traffiot with dreas,”

不营字造句,不和梦交易,

“and is untouched by ti, by joy, by adversities.”

不被时间、欢乐和逆境触动的核心。

“I offer you the ory of a yellow rose seen at su, years before you were born.”

我给你早在你出生前多年的一个傍晚看到的一朵黄玫瑰的记忆。

“I offer you expnation of yourself,”

我给你关于你生命的诠释,

“theories about yourself,”

关于你自己的理论,

“authentid surprisg news of yourself.”

你的真实而惊人的存在。

“Igive you y loneless,”

我给你我的寂寞,

“y darkness,”

我的黑暗,

“the hunger of y heart;”

我心的饥渴,

“I a tryg to bribe you with uy, with danger, with defeat.”

我试图用困惑、危险、失败来打动你。

……

最后一丝光被黑暗吞噬。

青年抬眼轻眨,黑发微垂,继而由坐到站念完最后一句诗歌,将掖好被角的手收回。

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录